Sunday, November 13, 2022

When I Was Young!

WOW! Look at that mop of hair? My nickname was “blond-bomb.” Yep, I resisted a haircut! My curly hair was the style. My clothes were not. My hand-me-downs were worn-out and often dirty.

I was not popular but I was a class clown. I was not always polite. I was not always liked. I was beaten up three times by teacher. Yep, teachers. Once I was beaten up by a bus driver. My dad never found out. I didn’t want him to know because he would have assumed, correctly, that my smart mouth got me in trouble.


How was high school for you? It wasn’t always great for me. 

Yet, I had someone who believed in me. I had a caring adult that tolerated me. I had an adult that spent time with me. They encouraged me. 


How about you? Who believed in you?


Go ahead and post your high school picture on social media. I dare you!