Monday, February 25, 2008

My experience at NIU - Compass Chaplain Services, NFP

Dear Friends;

I wanted to let you know about my recent volunteer efforts at NIU (Northern Illinois University).  I served the weekend as a volunteer with the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association as a Rapid Response Team Chaplain at NIU. I have recorded some of the efforts and opportunities we had.  To view my blog:  www.rickcarder.blogspot.com

I was able to take the weekend and help promote hope and the love of Christ to students at NIU.  As you already know, I work at Indiana Wesleyan University as the Alumni Relations Director for the College of Arts and Sciences. 

I plan to make several ministry trips throughout the year.  I usually am deployed through the Rapid Response Team with the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association.  However, other opportunities that come my way include training and leadership in the community and church ministries.

Thank you for your friendship! 


Just a reminder; contributions to Compass Chaplain Services, NFP are tax deductible.  Your support is appreciated. Your financial gifts help defray my personal expenses. 

Rev. Rick Carder

Compass Chaplain Services, NFP

President and Volunteer

9543 E 300 N

Van Buren, IN 46991

www.compassdriven.com